Mar 6, 2011

Mojo Monday 180: Happy Birthday


Hi There!

Sorry for the second blog post tonight, but in order to get this card entered into this week's Mojo Monday sketch challenge, I need to share it tonight before the deadline.  Last week I stamped and colored a bunch of My Favorite Things Pure Innocence  images, so while I was blog surfing this afternoon I was looking for a sketch that I could use for one of the images.  When I came across Julie's sketch for this past week, I knew I could make this little birthday girl work for the square sketch.


I pulled out the same Echo Park Little Girl patterned paper collection I used on the Moxie Fab card I shared earlier and got to work.  Sketches really do make card making easy - especially when you have some images already colored and prepared to add to the card!

Card details (5" square card)
Stamps: My Favorite Things PI - Something Special Just for You
Ink: Versafine black & memento black
Card stock: Echo Park Little Girl collection; Copic Xpress It white; SU pink, green, and purple
Other: SU ribbon; Copic markers; spica glitter pens; PTI scallop circle; Spellbinder lacy circles (inside); MFT border die; Wild Orchid rose; circle punch; Seeing Spots cuttlebug embossing folder

and the inside view...


Be sure to check out the Mojo Monday blog for lots more samples and inspiration with Julie's fabulous sketch.  There are a ton of projects added there - you're going to love them all!

Have a great night!
Jessica

1 comment:

Ruthie said...

i love this card!!!! colors are super! great job with the sketch!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails