Mar 23, 2011

Happy birthday Frances!


Today we are celebrating the birthday of a special Paper Pretties' girl - Frances Byrne!  She is our Design Team coordinator and does a fabulous job of keeping us all organized (which I know is a big job!) as well as an amazing designer, so I'm thrilled to join the team in wishing her a fabulous birthday!!  

If you have arrived on the hop from Jennifer Greco's blog than you are right on track!  If not, check out the Paper Pretties blog for the full listing of all the designers joining us today in wishing sweet Frances a great birthday.  You're not going to want to miss one of their amazing cards!

I made my birthday card for Frances using the Paper Pretties' stamp set Wade E. Bug along with some sentiments from the Surprise Sophia stamp set.  I stamped the image on SU's Sahara Sand card stock in Versafine black ink and embossed with detail clear embossing powder and then colored in with Copic markers.  I think it may have turned out a bit darker than I wanted it to, but I enjoyed experimenting with my copics on the colored card stock...

Card Details
Stamps: Wade E. Bug and Surprise Sophia (Paper Pretties)
Ink: Versafine Black; SU (for inside)
Other: detail embossing powder; copics; satin ribbon; EK Success border punch; corner rounder

and the inside view...


Next up on the birthday hop is Kristine Reynolds!  Happy birthday, Frances!  I hope you are spoiled silly today and have a wonderful year with your family and friends!
Jessica

6 comments:

StampOwl said...

this was one of my first Paper Pretties stamps, love your card :)

craftieodmae said...

absolutely priceless, he's so cute!!!!

Kristine Reynolds said...

Love everything about this card! the colors, the layout and the mix of image and sentiment...love the finished inside too...yet, EVERYTHING!

Kelly Collins said...

Great card. I just love the red and white together.

Delia said...

He is too cute, love your colors, adorable card!!

Chris said...

the card looks great on the inside as well as the outside. I love all that red!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails