Mar 30, 2011

Bring on the Bling!


Good morning!
This week's Paper Pretties' Wednesday challenge is a fun one: Bring on the Bling!  I love using lots of embellishments - especially anything sparkly or pearls, so this was a fun one for me!  I pulled out some My Minds Eye Christmas paper scraps and this adorable Frosty Paper Pretties stamp set to create this winter/Christmas card.  After I finished coloring Frosty I added some stickles to his hat, buttons, and scarf.

Card Details
Stamps: Frosty (Paper Pretties)
Ink: Versafine black
Card stock: SU; My Minds Eye Christmas papers; Copic Xpress it 
Other: detail embossing powder; pearls; ribbons; copic markers; sewing machine; K&Co. stitched brad; stickles

and the inside view...


To view all the Paper Pretties designer's samples as well as all the information on how to enter your card into our challenge this week, please visit the Paper Pretties blog.  Heather always has a great prize up for grabs for the randomly chosen winner.

Have a great day!
Jessica

1 comment:

Alaine said...

I love the pearls on the ribbon, and the glitz.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails