Feb 13, 2011

CAS Valentine's Day Cards

Good morning!

Valentine's Day is around the corner, so I thought I'd share a few cards that I made for samples to take to CHA for the Layers of Color/Spellbinder booth demo that Jennie Harper and I did together.  They all were very basic and similar in design but by changing the inks & card stock colors I was able to make each of them a bit different.  The links to the products are included in the card details in red.

Card Details
Stamps: The Love Chapter; Garden Wall (Layers of Color)
Ink: Distress Peeled Paint; Distress Shabby Shutters
Other: Sewing machine; Labels 4 Nestability dies; Seam binding; SU lace; LOC botanical swirl stencil; blending tool

I've already shared a few other cards that are similar to my first one on my blog post HERE, if you're interested.  Next up, I thought it would be fun to use the Label 7 nestability die to make a 'love note' being sent by the bird in the Layers of Color Garden Wall stamp set.  First up, is one in shades of blue...

Card Details
Stamps: Garden Wall; Sent with Love
Ink: Distress Faded Jeans; Distress Weathered Wood
Other: Label 4 & 7 nestability dies; LOC Delicious dots stencil; SU grey satin ribbon; blending tool

and next, in shades of red...

Card Details
Stamps: Garden Wall; Sent with Love
Ink: Distress barn door; Distress worn lipstick; Memento black
Other: Label 4 & 7 nestability dies; LOC Delicious dots stencil; SU red ribbon; blending tool


Have a great day - and Happy Valentine's Day a bit early!
Jessica

4 comments:

Grace said...

Oh wow Jessica! These are all so beautiful and I love that you used the garden wall frame for valentines!!! You are so creative!!! Thanks for the inspiration!!!

Lovely Linda said...

What pretty cards these are Jessica - you are Jennie sure ROCKED with the Garden Wall Stamp! I love the variety of colours anmd sentiments - fabulous! Thanks for sharing! {{{hugs}}}

Jennie said...

Beautiful cards Jessica and so fun working at CHA with you!! Hope you have a blessed day my friend!

Anonymous said...

Great!!! its looking fabulous specially red ribbon looking amazing...
Custom gift cards
clear cards

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails