Feb 16, 2011

Beach Bum: Paper Pretties Challenge


Good morning!

It's Wednesday, so that means another Paper Pretties challenge! This week, we are being challenged to create a card for a child.  I choose to make a birthday card for a little boy who is lucky enough to celebrate his birthday at the beach or a water park!  I've always thought it would be fun to have a birthday in the summer - but both my husband and I as well as our kids all have birthdays in the winter... lol!  

I used several Paper Pretties stamp sets on my card - Beach Bum; Summer Fun; and Happy Days.

Card Details
Stamps: Beach Bum and Summer Fun and Happy Days (Paper Pretties)
Card stock: DCWV Citrus mat stack
Ink: Memento
Other: Oval punch; corner chomper corner rounder; Spica Glitter pen; Copics

and the inside view...


To view all the designer's projects for this week's challenge as well as how to enter your card for the challenge, please visit the Paper Pretties Blog for all the details!

Have a great rest of your day!
Jessica

3 comments:

Kristie W. said...

This is so cute! It makes me long for the warmer weather even more lol. The inside looks great too!

Pryn said...

Fabulous card! The bright and fun colors bring a smile to my face! Awesome work!

Chris said...

this is totally sunshiney, cheerful and fun. It's a great card for a child.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails