Jan 15, 2011

Birthday Wishes: LOC preview!


Good morning!

I'm so glad the weekend is here - aren't you?  I have a SUPER quick card to share this morning on my way out the door to meet some friends.  We're going to do some stamping, snacking, chatting... I can't wait!  We haven't been able to get together for a while due to the holidays, so I'm glad it worked out for everyone's schedules this morning!

My card today shows off a soon to be released stamp set from Layers of Color called Happy Wishes.  The new release items will be available on Monday, January 17.   I decided to let the patterned paper from Cosmo Cricket Circa 1934 take center stage and only added the stamped sentiments and a few other embellishments to create this 5-10 minute card.  Masculine cards can be difficult, can't they?  I may have blown it on this card when I added the leaves and rhinestones... but, I couldn't help it! lol -

Card Details
Stamps: Happy Wishes; Sent with Love - inside sentiment (LOC)
Ink: Black Memento; Distress Tea Dye
Card stock: SU black and river rock; Cosmo Cricket Circa 1934
Other: dauber; May Arts twine; Tim Holtz metal tag; Punch Bunch leaf punch; WR Memory Keepers corner chomper

and the inside view...


Have a fabulous day!
Jessica

7 comments:

hilde janbroers said...

what a beautiful card. Love it!

Jennie said...

Very nice card inside and out Jessica! Love the dp on this and a perfect masculine design.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Oh I adore that numbered bg! Very awesome masculine card!

Maggie said...

This is a perfect masculine card! So simple, but still great. The stamps are beautiful, very nice fonts.

Wordbird said...

This is a really great clean, graphic card! I love the boldness of it! Very striking, Jessica. ;D

Lagene said...

Love your card and love the fancy bold sentiment stamps!

Lovely Linda said...

Stunning Jess - I love that bold DP - perfect! You are have such a great variety with your LOC sneak peeks - it is fabulous! Thanks for sharing - you are very inspiring!! {{{hugs}}}

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails