Dec 1, 2010

Happy Bear-day!


Hi there!

I've been on a 'birthday card making' kick lately due to the unbelievable amount of birthdays we have on both my side and my husband's family during the middle of November through the middle of December!  It's really a bit crazy, if you must know!  lol!  Anyway, I pulled out this adorable Fred Bear stamp set from My Favorite Things and designed this relatively simple card.  He is so cute - look at how excited he is about his birthday cupcake!

Card Details
Stamps: Fred Bear has a Birthday (MFT)
Ink: Memento; Distress 
Card stock: X-press it Copic; unknown script dp; Basic Grey Archaic
Other: Sewing machine; copics; black glaze pen; SU label punch; buttons; clip and twine; daubers; MFT notebook edge die-namics

I paper pieced Fred with a piece of the patterned brown paper in the Archaic paper pack and then added a bit of pink Copic to the cheeks and ears.  Then, I took a black glaze pen and highlighted his nose, ears, and eyes.

Here's the inside of the card...


And, here's the Copics I used on this card ...


Thanks for checking on me today!  Enjoy the rest of your day!
Jessica

3 comments:

Sandy said...

This is cute and funny - happy bear day indeed!
sandy

Anonymous said...

good shared iembellish.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

that was a good thing iembellish.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails