Nov 8, 2010

With Gratitude



Happy Monday!

My card today was made for another upcoming iEmbellish virtual class card kits that is due to be ready by the end of the week for all you MFT Pure Innocence lovers out there!  I have included detailed step by step photos of not only the Copic coloring and paper piecing steps for this adorable little girl but also the step by step photos on how to make this Curvy Rectangle die cut card too.  

I used this weeks' MFT Wednesday Stamp Club sketch for the layout of the card and tweaked it a bit to fit my die cut theme I was going for...

Card Details
Stamps: MFT lil Pumpkin
Cardstock: GinaK Kraft and Ivory; Basic Grey Max and Whiskers
Ink: Memento - black and desert sand
Other: nestabilities - curvy rectangle, petite oval and petite oval scallop, fancy tags; copic markers; memento cocoa marker; copic multi liner; dauber; SU ribbon


Thanks for checking in on me today - enjoy the rest of your day!
Jessica

3 comments:

gale.sewell said...

This is a very cute card. I will have to try it when I have the opportunity.
Thank you for sharing.
Gale

Tina said...

Just adorable, my friend! Love the DP you picked out for her dress... perfect!

Christine Blain said...

Jessica, this card is absolutely adorable! Your choice of papers, for the paper-piecing and base panels, is fantastic. Love it - too cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails