Oct 29, 2010

iEmbellish Virtual Class Card Kits debut

Good morning!

I have some exciting news to share with you this morning!  Many of my readers are aware of the card kits that I designed when I was on the GinaK Designs design team as well as the classes I've taught at Gina's retail store in McFarland.  I have resigned from my position at the retail store and moved on from the design team, but still have big plans for my kits!

I have been blessed to work with some of the best designers and illustrators in the business that past three years and am thankful for each of them and their friendship.  Most of all, I have loved teaching classes and meeting many of YOU in person and look forward to getting back into the 'stamping' classroom soon.

But, in the meantime, I have revised a couple of my card kits that were available for purchase to make them more suited for a virtual class.  Even if you have purchased the kit with supplies in the past through GinaK Designs, I would encourage you to consider purchasing these new improved and revised kits because of all the added features included in the PDF.  Similar stamp sets or products can be used to customize the projects to fit the supplies you already have.


And, because the purchase is a file that is emailed to your computer, there is no shipping cost!




Included in the multiple page PDF instruction file for each kit:
  1. Complete supply list with links to online store to purchase the supplies, if needed
  2. Measurements for the outside and insides of each card
  3. Step by Step instructions to complete each card
  4. Full photo of card front as well as inside view
  5. Stampin Up card stock comparision
  6. Photo tutorials with Copic coloring tips
  7. Photo tutorials with specific techniques used on cards
  8. Sketches of each card for even more inspiration
The PDF will be sent to your email for you to save to your computer and print at your leisure.    

The cost for each PDF will be $5!
For personal use only. No card supplies are included with this purchase.

Now available for purchase:


Autumn Leaves Virtual Class Card Kit


Let it Snow Virtual Class Card Kit


Watch for more kits to be added over time.  I have several new ones in the works as well as lots of  my older kits to work on, and will be sure to share them here on my blog with you when they are ready!

Thanks for stopping by!
Jessica



16 comments:

Lynn Mercurio said...

Congratulations, my friend, on your new venture! These kits are AWESOME!

Tina said...

Your kits are totally awesome!!! Congratulations on this big step and know how much you are supported and loved. *HUGS*

Jennie said...

So very excited for you Jessica! These kids are amazing and sure to be a HIT!!!

Barb said...

Congratulations--Best of Luck on your new adventures! I will miss you at the store for sure!!!!

How exciting--Best Wishes--Barb

Colleen said...

Jessica,
I'm loving your new kits! I can't believe this is true! What exactly will you doing? Besides the on line kits?

colleen said...

Congrats Jessica!!! I'm so proud of you. I know you will have great success with the kits. I've seen them ya'll and they ROCK.... well worth the cost.

I can't wait to watch your business bloom! (HUGS)

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Jessica- Best of luck to you in your new venture! I am sure you will be VERY successful.

Sharri said...

Congratulations my friend!!! Once they get a peek at these they are going to sell like crazy!!

peggy wainman said...

Congratulations Jess on your new adventure!I love your card kits and can't wait to see what you come up with next!

Lee said...

Congrats Jess!!! You are so talented and amazing!!!

NinaB said...

These kits are amazing, esp helpful when I need quick cards and the mojo isn't flowing :-). {{Hugs from Croatia}}

Melanie said...

best of luck with your kits! :)

Laura Kirste Campbell said...

Congratulations and best wishes for much success in your exciting creative adventure, Jess! You are a talented gal and your kits are marvelous! I'm sure they will continue to be very popular!

Hugs!

Melisa Waldorf said...

Hi Jessica! Wow, these card classes are fabulous chick!! I don't have that particular set by Asela, but I think I can make it work with some of my many other leaf images! I would love to advertise your clasees on my blog. I tried to copy and paste the fall class in my sidebar, but the image is too wide (even after I reduced it) - http://melisa.waldorf@blogspot.com. If you have another image I could use that would be fabulous! I can't wait to get my files! hugs, melisa

Theresa Momber said...

Jess, congrats on this new venture and best of luck!

Payne Holler Cards said...

congrats on your decision to go after something you love to do - your kits!! they are wonderful, wishing you the best in this new direction!
hugs
Linda

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails