Sep 21, 2010

Lavender Florals


Good evening!

I hope your week has been going well for you!  My post today is another quick one - just one photo of this card that I made recently with the new free with three stamp set: You are Not Alone available for free when you purchase 3 stamp sets in one order.

The card is pretty self explanatory, but if you have any questions about it, feel free to email me or leave a comment and I'll try to answer any questions you may have.

Updated to answer Janice's question: Yes, the rose is embossed with a SU/Sizzix Embossing folder.  After I embossed it, I sponged some Violet ink over the entire embossed area.  The embossing folder is exclusive to Stampin Up, so contact your SU demo on how to purchase it!

I'm off to my stamping room to continue to get prepared for the next release!  I have 5 new card kits coming out next week and I can't wait to share them with you!

Have a great rest of your day!
Jessica

******

Card Details
Stamps: You are Not Alone (GKD)
Ink: SU; Memento black
Cardstock: GinaK 
Other: SU embossing folder, ribbons; dauber; spellbinder circle dies, liquid pearls, Memento and SU markers

4 comments:

Miesje said...

5 new card kids - WOW! You have been busy! Can't wait to see what is going to be new.

Miesje said...

Oh - forgot to say I just love this card - love the colors and the sparkly centers of the flowers!

JaniceAileen said...

Beautiful, Jessica! Is that rose and embossing folder?

Anonymous said...

It is very interesting for me to read that blog. Thanx for it. I like such themes and anything connected to them. I would like to read a bit more on that blog soon.

Bella Swenson
cim gfe

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails