Sep 2, 2010

Beautiful View: Card and Kids!


Good evening!

Tonight I have a monochromatic card that I recently made with Theresa Momber's new Farm Life stamp set available through GinaK Designs.  I really like this scenic image she included in the stamp set as well as this sentiment - it's so versatile, don't you think?


As you can see, I used minimal supplies to have the emphasis be totally on the images.  This is one of those cards that just 'happened' - you know what I mean?  I love it when that happens, because often it's 'work' getting everything to flow together smoothly on a card sometimes, isn't it?

Card Details
Stamps: Farm Life (GinaK Designs)
Ink: SU old olive; Versafine black
Cardstock: GinaK black, soft sand, ivory; October Afternoon dp
Other: sewing machine; buttons; twine; SU clip

*************************

Now, before I let you go, I have to share a couple of 1st day of school photos of my kids with you.  They were just too cute this morning to not share them with you on my blog too!  Look for these photos and others that I took today to be on some scrapbook pages soon!!  I can't wait! 

Isaiah is 13 and entering 8th grade and Ashley is 9 - almost 10! and beginning 4th grade today.













Yep, they are pretty much two of the cutest kids in the world, aren't they?  I just love the silly photos I took of them after the 'posed' ones... I HAVE to remember to do that more often - lol!

Thanks for checking in on my blog today!
Jessica

1 comment:

Susie W. said...

I love the photos of your kids...thanks for sharing!
I may have to order that stamp set. My husbands two youngest brothers are farmers, so I could put this set to good use! Love the way you used the set, too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails