Aug 23, 2010

Preview Day 2

Good evening!

Tonight we are previewing three new stamp sets from 3 of our fabulous Illustrators on our blogs! These sets will be available for purchase on Thursday, August 26th at 10pm central on GinaK Designs online store.

*** Faithful Florals by Tami Mayberry **** 


Tami has designed a beautiful stamp set with delicate floral images along with touching sentiments and verses that I am thrilled to have in my collection.  I chose to use a couple of sentiments and floral images on my card tonight, letting the images take center stage as they should.  The card is pretty basic - I let Tami's beautiful images along with some patterned papers from my very favorite patterned paper company October Afternoon do all the 'work' for me!

Card Details 
Stamps: Faithful Florals (GKD)
Cardstock: GinaK kraft, black, ivory; October Afternoon dp
Ink: Memento; distress inks
Other: Spellbinder heart and label 7 die; twine; sewing machine; blending tool


*** Farm Life by Theresa Momber *** 


Theresa has done it again!  I seriously don't know how she can draw these realistic images by hand, do you!?  Her new set, Farm Life is gorgeous and will be much used and loved in my collection!  While this card is pretty simple in design, I am in love with the simplicity of it and plan to use this layout more often!  I love the size of her images in her set and how easily they make the focal point of the card or scrapbook pages... which you'll see from me later as well.

Card Details
Stamps: Farm Life (GKD)
Cardstock: GinaK ivory and kraft; October Afternoon dp
Ink: Memento
Other: Corner chomper rounder; piercer & Tim Holtz ruler; copics; sewing machine; Basic Grey button and twine


***Boo! illustrated by Asela Hopkins ***



And, to finish off my projects for tonight I have a card with Asela's new adorable Boo! stamp set - just look at how cute these images are!  And, that sentiment - simply adorable!  I made this 3 1/4" x 6 1/4" card with some halloween paper from Basic Grey because they just naturally seemed to go together.  This was a super quick and easy card to put together too - I love it when it works out like that, don't you?

Card Details 
Stamps: Boo! (GKD)
Ink: Memento
Cardstock: GinaK smokey slate and ivory; Basic Grey Eerie dp
Other: SU label punch; EK Success circle punches; copics; twine; SU ribbon

**********

For more samples with the stamp sets being previewed tonight, please check out these participating designer's links:
You are invited to join us for our Release party this Thursday night, August 26 from 7-10 central time for contest questions, challenges, and chatter along with tons more samples!  The party leads up to the new products featured this week on our blogs being available for purchase online through GinaK Designs at 10 pm.  We hope you'll make plans now to be able to join us in all the fun!

20 comments:

Suzanne J Dean said...

Cute cards Jess--I love all 3 but that Halloween card is spooktacular!

hugz,
Suzanne

Theresa Momber said...

Such gorgeous cards, Jessica! Fabulous coloring on the barn and that ghoulish card totally has me in the mood for Halloween!

Lee said...

OH wowza Jess!!! I love the designing....such fun looks and again you inspire me to get back to designing the insides!!

Kay S said...

Love your cards, Jess, especially the barn card. It is simple but gorgeous! Perfect Halloween card -- that paper works perfectly with that fun new Boo set.

papertrails leaver said...

Love love love your work! I like that you let the stamps do the showing! these are fabulous sets!

Melissa said...

Awesome cards Jess! Can this release get any better? Duh, I know the goodness will go on again tomorrow night!

Betty Neville said...

Fabulous cards Jess! And I love how the inside of your cards are just as beautiful as the outside!

Anonymous said...

Being a farm girl, I love that red
barn.. these cards are wonderful

Lagene said...

Fantastic cards!!!!

Becky said...

Fabulous cards, love how you did the trees..

Miesje said...

Oh wow - I just love these! The Boo is such fun and the barn is perfect! That flower over the heart is wonderful. I am having soooo much fun with this!

Carla S. said...

Fantastic cards, Jessica! Wonderful designs with all of the sets!

Cat Tidwell said...

Awesome Jess! Loving your coloring on that barn!

Create It Simply said...

Great job Jess! Love how you cut out the flowers. Wishing I was better at coloring, love the barn card!

Kurtis said...

Oh These are fabulous!

Detra said...

Great cards, really looking forward to getting my hands on these stamp sets. tfs.

Erika Martin - Stampin' Mama said...

Fantastic cards, Jess!!

Melanie said...

ooh that Halloween paper is so cool! I love the layout on the floral cards, the patterend haert is pretty, i need to use those dies more often!

Sharri said...

Such pretty cards Jess! Love the Halloween paper with the Boo images.

Carolyn King said...

GEORGEOUS!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails