Jul 10, 2010

CSS Blog Hop Alert!

Carolina Buchting has organized a CSS Color Challenge Blog hop event that you are NOT going to want to miss!

Check out all the details for the hop HERE.


I was so inspired by the ladies' work, that after I finished the hop, I went right to my stamping room and made this card using the colors Carolina challenged the team with: Green, Kraft/Brown, and white.  I've been working on lots of cards to share over the next few weeks with the Seeds of Kindness stamp set, so since it was on my desk and fit the green challenge so well, I whipped up this card.  Seriously, choosing the buttons to use on my card took the longest! lol!



Card Details
Stamps: Seeds of Kindness; Vintage Backgrounds; Hugs and Prayers (inside sentiment)
Ink: Memento; Vivid olive
Cardstock: GinaK white, green apple, and kraft; October Afternoon dp
Other: Sewing machine; creme de menthe stitched ribbon; Quikutz scallop border die; SU border punch; buttons; hemp; dauber


Thanks, team for the inspiration!
Jessica

1 comment:

Jennie said...

Beautiful card Jessica! Love the way you did the scalloped border. I just used that wording background for a card today and love the different looks it can give projects.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails