Jun 13, 2010

Enjoy Your Day

Good afternoon!

Are you sick of my polished stone samples yet?  I hope not because I have one more to share today and several more as the weeks go on... lol!  This technique is so fun to experiment with a variety of colors - and no two ever turn out the same! 

This time I used Theresa's new Hope Grows stamp set and shades of purple to create this card ...


Card Details
Stamps: Hope Grows
Ink: Black Stazon; Ranger alcohol inks
Cardstock: Glossy; GinaK
Other: Blending felts, solution, and handle; ribbon; Embossing folder; exacto knife


As you can see from the inside view above, I used an exacto knife to slit into the fold line to thread the ribbon through.  I have a basket of GinaK card stock cut to 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" all ready to be used for card fronts or die cutting but sometimes I want to have a ribbon go around the card this way, so I pull out the exacto knife to make it work.

I'll see you back here tomorrow night with several of us from the GinaK Designs' team for a special hop! 
See you then -
Jessica

2 comments:

Darla said...

Another lovely card. I still can't get used to putting things on an angle - guess I'll have to give it a try. What a nice any occassion card.

Melanie said...

like the cropping here, very pretty!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails