May 20, 2010

Sketch Saturday: Oh Baby!


Good morning!

This week, it's my turn to be the hostess for PaperCraft Planet's Saturday Sketch challenge so I thought I'd share my card and sketch with you on my blog tonight to see if you'd like to play along!  I used this card that I made awhile back with Rupa's Oh Baby stamp set and asked Susanna Boyd to make it into a sketch for me to share...



Isn't that a fun sketch?! lol!

Here's a closer view of the focal image - these ducks are so adorable, aren't they?  I used a variety of Copics, glitters, and flock to embellish them.


and the inside...


Carla Suto - one of my favorite StampTV friends (and CSS Alumni Team members!) made this handsome card with the sketch that she graciously is allowing me to share with you tonight - isn't it lovely?  She used Nina's Special Father stamp set and some gorgeous Basic Grey papers for her beautiful card ...


If you'd like to play along, here are the links for you to check out:

Sketch Album: sk051510
Sketch Saturday: May 15, 2010 discussion

Happy Stamping!
Jessica

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails