Apr 5, 2010

Gerber Daisy Flower Tags


Good evening!

I hope you had a blessed Easter weekend.  It really is one of my favorite holidays because of the meaning of the holiday ... Hope.  Could there be a better word in the dictionary?  Well, maybe Love.  Both words describe the day perfectly to me.  Someone Who loved mankind enough to give us Hope.  Thank you, Jesus.

Tonight, I have a couple of tags that I made recently with this GORGEOUS Flourishes stamp set called Gerber Daisies.  Oh how I LOVE Gerber daisies... they are some of the most cheerful flowers to me!

Here's a close up of the tag - can you see that I used orange Distress stickles on the flower centers and butterflies?  LOVE that stuff too!


Tag Details
Stamps: Flourishes Gerber Daisy; SU twill background
Cardstock: GinaK; Basic Grey Kioshia
Ink: Versafine black; Memento and Vivid
Other: Nestability Curvy rectangle, copics, distress stickles, embossing powder, ribbons, pearls, nailheads


Next, up is another tag made with the same stamp set.  This time, I paper pieced the flowers, shaded with Copics, and then stamped some extra ones to pop up for some added dimension.  Honestly, when I was in the middle of this one, I thought to myself that I might be crazy cutting those flower heads out!  lol!


Tag Details
Cardstock: GinaK; Basic Grey Kioshi
Ink: Versafine black
Other: Copics, ribbons, Labels 10 nestability dies, rhinestone brad, piercer, white gel pen, glitter, glue pen; Family Treasures scallop oval punch


I think it's hard to see the dimension on my flowers - but hopefully you can see it a bit...

I've added these two tags as well as other recent cards to my Etsy shop.  Check it out, if you're interested!

Thanks so much for checking in on me ~ and have a wonderful evening!
Jessica

3 comments:

Betty Benton said...

Wow -- I'm breathless -- these are stunning beauties!!

Amy said...

These are just gorgeous!! Wow beautiful work!! So springy!

Julie Koerber said...

Oh my gosh Jessica! These are just beautiful! Completely and utterly beautiful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails