Mar 4, 2010

Thank You Blog Hop!

Tonight several GinaK Designs designers are joining together to host a special thank you blog hop to our recently retired StampTV Challenge Hostess Team. The four designers we're honoring tonight have provided weekly challenges for the STV members for the entire months of December, January, and February and we are so thankful for their inspiration and hard work!
To see all the challenges the Retired Hostess team has shared during their term, visit the StampTV Inspiration Category on the StampTV Idea Center . Each hostess has her own category with all the card samples they made along with the links to the Challenge Discussions as well as the gallery samples over on StampTV.  Be sure to check out the PDF attached to each discussion as well, as you can save or print out all the challenges to keep for a reference tool for your stamping inspiration!

We asked each participating designer in our thank you hop tonight to choose one challenge shared during the past 3 months and make a card to share on their blogs tonight as well as to send that card to the hostess.  I've linked each challenge that I used as inspiration for my card and decided to use the Spring Florals stamp set on each of them too.

My first card is for Shannon Bracken's Monochromatic Color Challenge:

 

Stamp Details
Stamps: Spring Florals, Inside and Out
Cardstock: GinaK, acetate, DCWV dp
Ink: Black Stazon; SU white craft
Other: Black Organdy ribbon, Silver brads, corner rounder, white gel pen

  

 

My next card is from Carolina Buchting's Inchie Challenge:


Card Details
Stamps: Spring Florals, Pressed Flowers
Cardstock: GinaK; SEI dp
Ink: Versafine Black
Other: Nestabilities, embossing powder, SU ribbon, corner rounder, pearls, copics, stickles



My next card is for Jennie Harper's Sketch Challenge 4

Card Details
Stamps: Spring Florals, Picture it
Cardstock: GinaK; DCWV
Ink: Versafine ink
Other: Gold ebmossing powder, Sakura glaze pen, EK border punch, glitter, Nestability dies



And, finally my last card tonight is for Selma Stevenson's Colored Pencils & Odorless Mineral Spirits


Card Details
Stamps: Spring Florals
Cardstock: GinaK, SEI dp
Ink: Versafine black
Other: Corner rounder, Nestability dies, SU ribbon, Copics, liquid pearls, stickles



Thank you SO MUCH, Shannon, Carolina, Jennie, and Selma for all your inspiration and work for us over StampTV!  I really appreciate each of your dedication to all of us over on StampTV!!  Each of these cards are on their way to you along with a special little thankyou gift.  Thanks, girls!!

Please visit these links to see all the projects we've prepared for our alumni hostess team:
And, the new StampTV Challenge Hostess team is also joining in on the hop tonight! 


Have a wonderful night!
Jessica

23 comments:

Carolyn King said...

what beautiful cards. I know the girls will love em!

Tina said...

How pretty these ALL are!!!

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Beautiful job on all of them, Jess!

Patti J said...

What a nice thing that you are all doing for these wonderful ladies! Thanks for being so thoughtful! Your cards are all beautiful - you have been very busy!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Fabulous creations!

Maria said...

WOW! Check you out! These are all fabulous!!

Jennie said...

I think I need another tissue.... Oh my goodness, this is so sweet of you all. It was an honor to be hostess and I so appreciate the opportunity. Your cards are ALL gorgeous and love the special thoughts that went into the cards and this special hop. You all are just the best in the stamping realm :o) It is a blessing to call you *friend* {{HUGS}}

Theresa Momber said...

Jess, these are gorgeous and so perfect for each of our fab hostesses!

Miss Boo (a.k.a. jen70) said...

You've been busy! Gorgeous cards!

Melissa said...

Wow, those are some lucky girls to be receiving these beauties from you! Your work always inspires me!

Nancy Jensen said...

Gorgeous cards, as always! The ladies will love them! What a nice thing to do.

NinaB said...

Oh my, these are all amazing, Jess. I'm sure the ladies would love all the labor of love you put into each card.

A Consuming Passion said...

Beautiful Cards - What a great way to say thanks!

buggin2stamp said...

Jessica, your cards are beautiful. Such a sweet idea to show gratitude for their dedication to the challenges. Just another reason why I love Gina K Designs.

Carla S. said...

Your cards are beautiful, Jessica! What a wonderful way to thank our challenge hostesses! I am sure they will love to receive these gorgeous cards!

joy said...

All of your cards are wonderful. Your art always inspires me!

Melanie said...

wow busy girl!! these all rock! love the soot stampign! ( i think it was right??)

Selma said...

OMG. What a wonderful thing to wake up and see. You all are so sweet. This blog hop is really special and all the cards are gorgeous. I will cherish each of them. It is always such an honor to be asked to participate in any STV activitiy and I thank you Jessica and Gina for giving me this opportunity. I also want to thank the designers for all their help and inspiration. I love all my STV friends.

Anonymous said...

OMG......Hugs!!!!!!!!!! This is just so amazing! You rock my world!! It was such an amazing experience being able to hostess at StampTV for 3 months. Thank your for everything you do!!

Your cards all are just beautiful!

Lee said...

OMGosh Jess!!!! You are amazing and certainly make our hostesses feel very special and honored!!!!

Carolina said...

Oh Jessica, the thank you should be going to you for being so supportive of all of us. Gorgeous cards you've put together for us and I for one will cherish my Jessica original...so excited to receive...THANK YOU and HUGS!!!

Betty Neville said...

Really beautiful cards Jess! I love your details and the lovely embellishments! I'm sure the ladies will treasure their cards!

Kimmiek said...

Jess... :) Lovely beautiful sweet! I especially am drawn to the sillouettes :]

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails