Jan 2, 2010

Feel Better Soon


Good morning!

I'm popping in quick to share a get well card with you this morning. I love this image from Stampavie called Ruffles Get Well Soon that I bought recently from the link I provided. He is so cute all colored with Copics, isn't he?




and the inside - the sentiments are from Hero Arts and the puppy is from Penny Black.


I'll be back tomorrow night where we'll be kicking off several days of previews of the 10 new stamp sets that Gina will be releasing this Thursday night! We'll be showcasing 3 new sets tomorrow!

See you then!
Jessica

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is just too sweet! I plan on casing this soon, thank you for sharing it with all of us. I especially like the button in the middle of the bow, and the finished look of the inside of the card. I have one question, is that a Nesstabilities die that you stamped the puppy onto? Thanks again for a very sweet card.
M

Kristie W. said...

This is soooo cute!! I will have to get that stamp and the button on the bow is just awesome!

Janice M said...

ADORABLE Jessica!! I've had my eye on this stamp for awhile. Love the button/bow combo. Can't wait for the sneak peaks!!

Nancy Jensen said...

Oh how cute! I love it! Was this photo taken in the tent? It looks great!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails