Jan 7, 2010

Fairy Birthday Wishes

Good evening!

The party just ended over on SCS, so I thought I'd pop in over here and share another Wishes and Dreams card with you tonight before I head off to bed. This one is a bit more elegant with this Die Cuts with a View Luxury paper pack and glitter sticker paper...

I am so excited about my new Card Kit for this month - especially because the Wishes and Dreams Kit is FREE during this entire release! To see more information about the actual kit and the samples, see my blog post HERE.

I'll leave you with a few more photos of the 3 cards that I designed for the kit before I go - they are so fun!




I'd LOVE to see your cards that you make with this stamp set - so be sure to add them to the StampTV gallery or email them to me!

Happy Shopping!
Jessica

3 comments:

TexasGrammy said...

Another adorable fairy creation!! Love that fabboo layer of glitz too ... a perfect addition!

~Bev

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

I just love your colors, dry embossing and the coloring on all your cards. Beautiful set!!

Joan Ervin said...

You really worked some magic on those adorable fairy images, Jessica...gorgeous work!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails