Dec 30, 2009

There's SNOW place like home...

Good evening!

Sorry I've been so quiet this week on my blog - with the holidays and work I haven't had a chance to do much stamping lately. But, I have a fun card tonight to share that I made with a couple of Stampendous snowman stamp sets that I bought at Archiver's recently.

I was thinking of my buddy Lee Murphy when I made this card - everyone who knows her knows how much she ADORES pink and since she lives in Colorado she seems to have a snowstorm at least once a week...


Okay, can I tell you how much I am LOVING two of my Christmas gifts - my new Canon Rebel SLR is knocking my socks off AND my new photo tent is blowing me away too!!! I can't believe how much of a difference both of these items have made on the photos I took quickly in my stamping room just a little while ago.

There isn't much editing on these photos - just a bit of cropping and that's about it! Usually it takes a 'bazillion' hours to photograph, edit, and upload photos for me (well, that's a BIT of an exaggeration - but those of you who do this, know exactly what I'm talking about, don't you? *wink*)

I'm thrilled at how quick and easy it was for me to get some good photographs of this card and of the other cards I've made with the new stamp sets Gina is releasing next week! I can't wait to show you those cards too! (yep, I just had to throw a tease or two in there, you know me! )

Before I go - I want to share a bit of news of another big event that happened in our household today... Ashley got braces! She is VERY proud of them and can't stop smiling so she can show off her blue & pink rubber bands. Let's hope the excitement continues and that she doesn't have much issues with them.


I'll see you back here on my blog on Friday night for a special blog hop that I'll be joining celebrating Melanie Muenchinger and her stamp sets that she has illustrated for GinaK Designs. It's her 2 year anniversary and she's hosting a blow-out blog hop event that I'm very excited to participate in with lots of other people!

Have a great night!
Jessica

4 comments:

Lori said...

Adorable card, Jessica! The photos look amazing. Happy New Year's Eve!

Marsha said...

This card is as cute as it can be. And I am so happy for you with your new camera toys - very important for your blog which is so wonderfully professional. Looking forward to the blog hop.

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

Darling card, Jess! Your new camera really captured the flower soft snow so well!
I wanted to stop by and wish you a very Happy New Year. Also, I thank you for such a great 2009 and all you do for us at StampTV and the inspiration you give us with your creations.

Anonymous said...

wallpapers

pedc d ? jn 97

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails