Oct 25, 2009

Greetings, Earthling!

Good evening!

I hope your weekend has been an enjoyable one! I've been stamping up a storm - previews start tomorrow night for the new stamp sets that GinaK will be releasing this Thursday, October 29th. But, until then - how about a fun 'alien' card I made recently ...

Aren't these aliens hilarious? The stamp set is from Stampin Up (sorry I can't remember the name right now) and I think I actually used all the images from the set on this bright and busy card. I used Basic Grey's Cupcake papers & fibers as well as copic markers to make it.

Have a great rest of your night and we'll see you back here tomorrow night at 10pm CST with Melanie Muenchinger's newest Christmas stamp set... you're going to LOVE it!!!!

Jessica

2 comments:

Tina said...

Hee Hee... cute!!!

asela said...

Love them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails