Oct 23, 2009

Friendship Box

Happy Friday!

This morning I'm sharing a fun little box I made last weekend with a new Sizzix Die (Box #2) I found at my local Scrapbooking Store (Scrapbook Superstore for my Madison friends). I was so happy to see the size of it when it was completed - it's nice and big; perfect for a gift, I think. You can tell by the size of the die cuts and the sentiment.

I used Basic Grey's gorgeous new Indian Summer patterned papers to decorate the entire box along with some other Sizzix dies.



Here's the inside of the box...

I'm not sure what I'm going to put in the box yet - but I'm happy to have another handmade gift in my stash all ready to go when I need it!

Have a great rest of your day!
Jessica

Project Details
Stamps: Thanks a Million
Cardstock: SU Saffron (12x12 for die cut box); GinaK pumpkin, chocolate, white; Basic Grey Indian Summer; lightweight chipboard
Ink: Vivid; Memento
Other: GinaK Buttons & Ribbon; Sizzix Box #2; Sizzix Book Plates; Sizzix Leaves

3 comments:

Donna said...

Very cute box. Love the fall colors! Have a wonderful weekend!

Lori said...

Really pretty! These are so good to have on hand.

craftieodamae said...

YEP! It's awesome!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails