Sep 11, 2009

Autumn Beauty Blog Hop

Good evening!

Boy, it's been a busy week this week with blog hops, hasn't it!? lol! It's been a lot of fun and I'm thrilled to finish off this week's hop with my most favorite Theresa Momber stamp set released by GinaK Designs so far... her gorgeous Autumn Beauty set! We have had a hard time keeping it in stock, it has been such a huge seller since it was released at the end of August!

My first card tonight, is a little different for me because it's out of my comfort zone, but I think it turned out okay. I pulled out a large Nestability frame die cut and decided to make a huge frame for Theresa's adorable little pumpkins...

I rubbed Metallic Rub-on paste over the embossing to add some elegance and shimmer to it - it's really sparkly in person. The card size is actually 5x7 and is made with Stampin Up's brushed gold cardstock.

My next card is a little more traditional and has a country feel with all these buttons...

I colored this beautiful sunflower image with Copics and then popped up the leaves and the center flower petals for more dimension...

The inside is pretty simple...


For more inspiration, please check in on our Illustrator of Autumn Beauty, Theresa Momber. She has also designed a beautiful digital paper pack called All About Autumn that is available for purchase as well.

Theresa has asked three guest designers to join in on the blog hop tonight:





These Designers are also sharing projects tonight on their blogs:










We even have some of our CenterStage Spotlight Designers joining in tonight:



Tina Gilliland

Thanks for stopping by my blog tonight! Have a wonderful weekend!
Jessica

19 comments:

Melanie said...

love the buttons wwith that earth Love paper!

JenMarie said...

Fabulousness!!!
Love the lace!
Love the buttons!

Lori said...

Both cards are fabulous Jessica!!

Tina said...

WOW! Love the lace on the first and the buttons on the other!!! GREAT job, as always!!

Theresa Momber said...

Oh, Jessica, I love coming her and seeing your cards! Everything you do is just so beautiful and perfectly finished! Those button at too cool! TFS!

buggin2stamp said...

Beautiful cards Jessica. Love that lace border.

redwasher1 said...

How very pretty, that lace on your card is great! Love it!

Lee said...

You are just creativity NONSTOP!!!! I love the frame.....and the lace....gorgeous!!!! And the buttons are sooo cute......how come anytime I use buttons they do NOT look cute??!!! LOL

Anonymous said...

I really like the laced frame card... in fact, all of your designs are simply beautiful! They're just my style.
Deb

Maria said...

Very pretty! The lace is so nice and all the buttons with the sunflower is awesome! Great job!

JessicaK said...

Oh wow, Jessica - beautiful framing! Great play with textures and dimensions.

Theresa's Studio said...

Loved how you popped up the sunflower. Great designs with the lace and buttons.
Theresa Pollack

Carolyn King said...

LOVE them both...what a great design on the first card--love the lace. Fun button strip on the second one! GREAT job as always!

Jennie said...

Beautiful designs Jessica! I love the first one and it turned out lovely and the second card with all of the buttons has a warm country feel to it. Just love them both :o)

Jennie said...

Quick question, what is the dp on the second card?

Kathy H said...

Awesome!

asela said...

Beautiful, beautiful cards!

Brenda said...

Gorgeous cards!!! I love your button treatment on the second card.

AKiteFlier said...

Wow Jess these are both gorgeous. I love the big frame in the first one with the metallic paste and the buttons on the second one are a perfect touch!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails