Aug 16, 2009

Pink Daisies

Good evening!

I hope you had a nice weekend - it was a busy one for me but very enjoyable! Between spending time with my mom and sister who came for a visit and working on my Spirit of Christmas online class, I didn't have time to make anything new to share with you tonight. So, I decided to pull out this card that I made a while ago but haven't shared it here on my blog yet.

Using this Sizzix Daisy die, I cut several daisies out of some White watercolor paper and then painted them with ArtQuest's Pearlescent watercolors. I layered several together and paired it with some gorgeous SEI cardstocks which matched some SU cardstocks perfectly (Rose Red & Bermuda Bay, in case you were wondering). The sentiment is from a SU rub-on pack.


It's going to be a great week - I have several new GinaK stamp sets to cut and get inky this week because believe it or not, previews for our August release begin next Monday, August 24th already!! This is going to be an awesome release - I keep hearing from EVERYONE who has seen these stamps, that this is their favorite release YET!!

And, my Christmas stamp-a-stack class is almost finished and ready to be added to GinaK's online store. It looks like Friday, August 21st will be the day it goes live. I'll be sure to have all the details here on my blog and over on StampTV when it becomes available for purchase.

Have a great rest of your night!
Jessica

5 comments:

Shawna said...

I love the colors you used and the centers on the flowers are so cute!

Norine said...

this is so pretty love how you colored the flower
Hugs
Norine

Jessica Diedrich said...

Jessica these flowers are SUPEr adorable! LOVE this card!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Absolutely adorable! Can't wait for the release!

Jennie said...

Just a lovely card Jessica! Love the way you did the flower... Ahhh, another great release coming....my wallet is still hot from July! :o))) Looking forward to it, ask Gina at work tomorrow if there are any early sneaky peeks (hee~hee!)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails