Aug 2, 2009

Elegant Thoughts

Good evening!

I hope your weekend has been a fun one! I have another card to share tonight that I made with Nina's Elegant Post stamp set. This one was a quick and easy one to make because I used Copper Embossing powder to emboss these images from Nina's set...


To give the bird cage a little more interest, I stamped and embossed it one more time and cut out just a portion of the cage and added it to the main image with dimensional adhesives. Then, I cut the white Pure Luxury cardstock and the Copper cardstock out with the Curvy Rectangle nestability dies and finished it off with Copper Cording and Nailheads.

Tomorrow, I'll be joining in on Theresa's Timeless Treasure's Blog hop along with several other designers. I can't wait to share the Heritage accordian album I made with Theresa's stamp set... so check back here tomorrow night at 10 pm!
Jessica

3 comments:

Selma said...

This is beautiful in copper Jessica.

Beth S said...

Wow!this is a beautiful card. Love the copper embossing and how you've put the different images together.

Leonie Castro said...

I love it!~ SOOO elegant. I'd forgotten how beautiful the copper look can be. I love your crativity and I look forward to seeing all your pics very very creative! Thanks for sharing your talent with me!!! lol :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails