Aug 4, 2009

Best Wishes

Good evening!

Tonight's card is one of my favorites because of the color combination - I used GinaK's In the Navy and paired it with Stampin Up's Tempting Turquoise and Gable Green. I used Memento Markers to match the cardstocks to ink this gorgeous stamp image from GinaK's new Free with Three stamp set called Tropical Windows.

I wanted to add some elegant accents, so I used a SU Sizzix embossing folder with vellum cardstock and then found this satin turquoise ribbon which ended up matching the cardstock perfectly! Then I cut the main image with a variety of nestability dies and punched the border with an EK Success border punch.

For the inside, I used Nina's Elegant Post stamp set with the same colors and some white liquid pearls to embellish the scallops.

Have a great rest of your day!
Jessica

1 comment:

Lorelie Kim said...

Beautiful card and I do love that color combo!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails