Jul 2, 2009

Thank You Mom....

Good morning!

This is my last release party card that I have to share. I made this card with Nina's new Bug Me Anytime digital papers and paired it with Gina's new Free with Three stamp set called Many Wishes. I used the 'mom' sentiment from Gina's Not Forgotten stamp set.

Not much to say on this card as it's pretty self-explanatory, I think. If you ever have any questions, feel free to email me or leave me a comment.

here's the inside view...

Have a great rest of your day - can you believe it's July already!? Where did June go? lol!

Jessica

2 comments:

Norine said...

what a pretty card love the spring colors
Hugs
Norine

Lori Craig said...

oh my...this is so pretty. love the flower stems and the cut out blossoms. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails