Jul 23, 2009

Have a Purrfect day!

Good morning!

Isn't this kitty adorable!? She is from another clear Penny Black stamp set. I found it at my local Archivers - I'm so tickled that they are starting to carry them! Because I wanted the focus to be on the kitty - I kept the card pretty simple.

Here's another look so you can see the chalked clouds, sparkle on the balloons, and liquid pearls on the brads & scallops...

The grass and sky were shaded with Pebbles Chalks and the blades of grass were made with a couple of Copic markers. I shared a tutorial on how to make clouds HERE if you missed it. Gina also recently shared a video on how to make clouds with inks on STV - you can see her video HERE.

Here's the inside view...

Thanks for stopping by today - have a great rest of your day!
Jessica

Card Supplies
Stamps: Penny Black
Paper: GinaK Pure Luxury, Stampin Up, K&Co. patterned
Ink: Versafine & Memento
Other: Nestabilities, Copics, Stickles, Pebbles Chalks, SU brads, Liquid Pearls, Stampin Up border punch

3 comments:

Norine said...

this card is just too cute inside & out
Hugs
Norine

Kim Burmeister said...

Jessica, your cards are always beautiful inside and out. I love them! Some day I will start to decorate the insides too. Awesome!

Selma said...

Jessica this card is so cute. I love Penny Black stamps. You always do such a beautiful job completing the inside too. I love seeing ALL your cards.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails