Jul 5, 2009

Gold Daisy Blessings

Good morning!

Today is my parent's 40th Anniversary - Happy Anniversary, mom and dad!

I wanted to share another Daisy card today - this time, I painted the daisies with a gold shimmer watercolor paint onto the watercolor die cut-outs. They are so sparkly and rich looking in person.

Unfortunately though I wasn't able to get a great full card shot of the card ... this is the best one I have...

I was tilting it so the camera would pick up the gold shimmer. I used SU's brushed gold cardstock along with some retired designer paper from my scrap basket that coordinated with the gold. I used an EK Success border punch for the edging and the scrap punch-outs for the opposite corners.

This photo shows the shimmer even better...

And, the super strange photo of the inside...

Thanks for bearing with me through these strange photos... lol!

Have a great day!
Jessica

2 comments:

Selma said...

Wow! Jessica this is gorgeous and I'm sure your parents will love it.

AKiteFlier said...

Beautiful Jess - what a lovely tribute to you folks. Lucky them :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails