Jul 19, 2009

Get Well Flowers...

Good morning!

I have a Stampin Up card to share with you today. It's just a quick and easy 'get well' card that are always good to have on hand. The die cuts are from their Sizzix embossing/cutting dies - I love those things! To highlight the leaves, I rubbed a little bit of white versamagic ink on the embossed parts. The tag is also a Sizzix die cut.

I colored the flower pot in with copics after stamping in Black Memento ink. Then, I drew a few lines around the image with my Stardust glitter pen.

Here's the inside -


I have another card that I'm going to share tomorrow that I made with more of those diecuts - they were so fun to play with. For the flower, I used white-core DCWV paper, so I used a sanding block to highlight the embossing.

Have a great day and see you tomorrow!
Jessica

3 comments:

Teresa Kline said...

this is soooo pretty!

enjoy *~*

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is so pretty! Love the cut-out leaves and I love how you decorated the inside of your card.

AKiteFlier said...

Jess I love both of your cards - OH wait -that was the INSIDE of the card too! LOL You ROCK with the total card package!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails