Jun 5, 2009

Wish Big

Good morning!

Aren't these cupcakes fun? They are from the Magnolia Rubber stamp line that I picked up at 7Kid's College Fund. I stamped them in a row on White textured paper and colored them in with Copics. Normally, I would try to embellish them up a little but I left them plain because the pattern papers I chose for the card was busy enough!

See what I mean?

I colored the cupcakes while I was on vacation recently and then went to my scrap pattern paper container looking for some papers that would match. I usually do it the other way around, but it was fun finding papers from a variety of companies, mixing and matching them to my images! After adding some buttons and Purely Pomegranate ribbons, it all came together! Busy... but finished!

Here's the inside view...

Have a great day - it's Friday! That's reason enough for it to be great, isn't it!?
Jessica

4 comments:

Becky said...

Those cupcakes look good enough to eat, :) this is a delicious card.

Jennie said...

What a yummy card! Love your design and the way you used the ribbon.
Jennie Harper

Tina said...

Wow... those cupcakes look so real and made me hungry for one!!! LOL Love the card!

Christi Flores said...

Yummy!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails