Jun 7, 2009

Kind Friends

Surprise - I have another couple of Magnolia cards to share with you today! LOL! I recently took a bunch of stamped images with me on vacation along with my Copics and had fun over the past weekend putting the images all onto cards. I purchased all of these images from 7Kid's College Fund online store.

The images on my first card are perfect for a teacher, don't you think? My kids are finished with school already, but if they weren't this card would be for Ashley's 2nd grade teacher - we loved her so much!


My next card is a even simpler...

Once again, I paired the images with Gina's Eclectic Summer Sayings stamp set available through her StampTV Kit.... just because I LOVE this sentiment with both of these images! I also used a Sizzix Texture plate on the card front and a curvy rectangle nestability die for the main image.

Here's the inside view... (the sentiment is from Fiskar's Clear Cloud Nine Baby collection)

Have a great rest of your day!
Jessica

2 comments:

Jennie said...

Very cute cards Jessica! These Magnolia images are so sweet! The first one is just perfect for a teacher!

Anonymous said...

nice nice nice!!
I especially appreciate the way you decorate and layer inside the cards u create as well.
Such a professional touch!!
Magnificent!!
Kimmiek

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails