May 17, 2009

Thoughts of you...


Today's card showcases two of GinaK's must have stamp sets from this past month's release: Not Forgotten and Guiding Light. They work so well together, I think.


I stamped the images in Black Versafine ink on White linen paper and used detail clear embossing powder. The images were colored with Copics and the sky was shaded with Chalks and a scallop circle punch used for the cloud shape. Stickles finished up the main image with some sparkle.

Here's the inside view...


Enjoy the rest of your day - and thanks for stopping by!
Jessica

2 comments:

Tina said...

Wow... I LOVE those clouds!!! I must learn to do that!

Mary Duffek said...

Your sea side cards are beautiful!!!.....I just love this set and haven't been able to play with it yet. Thanks for the inspiration!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails