May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day and put your Sunglasses on....


Happy Mother's Day!

I was pretty spoiled this weekend with some little love notes, a yummy lunch at my favorite restaurant, and 2 dozen of the most gorgeous roses - they are orange and white just like the colors in my card today! Brad always does such a good job of getting me the prettiest flowers... peach/orange or pink roses are my favorites, I think.

So, in honor of my bright bouquet of flowers on my table, I thought I'd share this bright birthday card with you tonight. It's definately a bright, busy card with all kinds of stuff going on! lol!

Here's a close up of this adorable little Sunflower Magnolia girl...


The patterned paper is a DieCuts with a View paper pack that I've had in my stash for some time now. I used Copics to color the images after stamping them in Versafine ink & clear embossing everything on GinaK's Pure Luxury white cardstock.

The inside is about as busy as the outside...


Thanks for popping in - I'm off to call my Mom and wish her a Happy Mother's Day!
Jessica

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails