Apr 25, 2009

PaperCraftPlanet Sketch Time!


Good morning!

It's my week to host the sketch challenge over on PaperCraft Planet - so I thought I'd share my sketch and card here with you to see if you'd like to join us in playing along!

Here's my card to go along with my sketch...


Since our theme for the Design Team on PaperCraft Planet is Babies/Mothers this month, I decided to use Melanie's new Wee-Tees stamp set for my card. I kept everything pretty simple - choosing to use a Cuttlebug embossing folder & Sizzix texture plate to embellish my cardstocks. I rubbed some Versamagic White Cloud ink over the embossing to highlight/distress it a little.

The onesie was stamped on GinaK's White Pure luxury cardstock and shaded with Copics. The little dinosaur was colored and embellished with the Stardust glitter pen & crystal lacquer. I added some tiny baby buttons from Hero Arts for the snaps - aren't they little!?

Here's the inside view...


That little alien ship is so cute! The sentiment is from GinaK's How sweet it is stamp set.

I hope you get a chance to play along with the sketch this week! Feel free to leave the link to your card in my comment section if you'd like.

Have a wonderful weekend - hope there's lots of stamping in it for you!
Jessica

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails