Apr 12, 2009

Easter Lily

Happy Easter!

This holiday is such a special one - filled with meaning and emotion to me personally as well as to all Christ followers throughout the world. I hope you are able to enjoy this day with the ones you love, celebrating the One who loves us with an Everlasting Love.

My card today is a very simple one in design, because I wanted the image from Easter Blessings to take center stage. Using Mono Multi adhesive, I added some mini beads to the stamens - I love the dimension this adds. This glue works great - the beads won't go anywhere!

Here's the markers I used to color this image...

And, the view of the inside...

We have been on Spring vacation for a few days, but I'm anxious to get back to work on Monday and start shipping out the Fun with Flowers Class Kits. If you haven't seen the details for my first online class with GinaK Designs, check out this link: StampTV Online Classes

Have a blessed Easter!
Jessica

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails