Mar 28, 2009

Anna-Mae's Valentine

How about some love this morning? Yes, it's a little off season because it looks like a valentine... but everyone needs a little love, don't they? heehee...

I used Emily's Rich and Shabby Digital paper along with Alicia's beautiful Ann-Mae's Valentine stamp set - can you believe she was 11 when she drew this?


I used the Curvy Rectangle Nestabilities for the main image and colored everything in with Copics after stamping in Memento Black ink on GinaK's Pure Luxury cardstock. I added some of Doodlebug's Clear Glitter to the stamped images for some bling.


On another note, my Copic Coloring Box A class has been cancelled for today and rescheduled for April 18 from 11-1. If you would like to sign up for the class, please call the store at 608 579-1026 to sign up or email me.
Jessica

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails