Feb 23, 2009

For You my Friend...

Aren't these new Floral Frenzy Kit Stamp sets beautiful? These flowers are so much fun to stamp with. I can't seem to stop using it lately - especially with this week's technique "thumping." I also pulled out the pink papers from the kit - digital and light pink - to make this card for PaperCraftPlanet's Friendship Album.

The SU markers I used for the flowers were Mellow Moss, Always Artichoke, Rose Red and Pretty in Pink. All the cardstock that I used to make the card are from Gina's kit with the exception of the Rose Red layer.
The oval sentiment was punched with Marvy's Giga Scallop Oval punch out of some opaque shrink plastic. After I heat set it and shrunk it down, I stamped the sentiment with Black Stazon. Before shrinking it, I punched holes in each scallop with Fiskars' hand held paper punch.


Have you been able to make a card using Gina's Technique of the week yet? Be sure to upload it to StampTV by Wednesday, so you can be entered to win a free stamp set of your choice! There are daily challenges on StampTV - all with chances to win free stamps... what could be better?!
Jessica

3 comments:

Kristie W. said...

Your card is absolutely gorgeous!

neverenoughrubberstamps said...

Your cards are so classy!
Very Impressive!

Nancy Jensen said...

Absolutely gorgeous!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails