Feb 2, 2009

Birthday Magnolia

Good evening!

Since I was MIA this weekend, I thought I'd do a quick post that I was going to share this weekend when I announced my blog candy winner. If you missed the announcement of the winner, check my blog post here for the lucky gal!

Now, on to today's card...

I recently purchased some Magnolia stamps and have been loving playing with these adorable images! They are so fun to color. Here's another close up of the main image because she is just too cute!


I paper pieced her dress and popped up the birthday cake. After coloring with Copic markers, I added some Kaiser Kraft Pearls to embellish a little further on the cake and her shoes.

Here's a view of the entire card...

The papers are from Stampin Up's Bella Rose and are some of my favorites right now because I love the chocolate and reds. Gina's Sateen Flowers and SU's Red Ridinghood stitched ribbons worked well for an embellishment on the left side of the card.

Here's a little close up view of the inside of my card all stamped with some Stampin Up images...


Have a great rest of your night!
Jessica


3 comments:

Tracey said...

Such a pretty card! Love that Magnolia image!!

Anonymous said...

Very cute card! And I love the SU papers.

Anonymous said...

Love those pearls on the shoes! So sweet!

Lisa H.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails