Jan 17, 2009

Whipping up a Birthday Cake...

Good morning!

There have been lots of birthdays lately for my friends and family, so I've been making lots of birthday cards! Here's one recently that I 'whipped up'... sorry, I couldn't resist! *wink*

The stamp is from Inky Antics. He is colored with Copics and then layered on Petite Nestabilities ovals. I decided to go for the 'bling' by adding some red rhinestones to each of the scallops. The red ribbon is GinaK's Holiday Pure Luxury red satin ribbon.

The numbers patterned paper is from Basic Grey's Cupcake line. I decided to use it with this image because I was thinking about birthday numbers. Numbers are always important, aren't they? Especially to kids - they always want to be older. As for adults, we wouldn't mind forgetting about them... lol!

Have a wonderful day!
Jessica

1 comment:

Norine said...

this card is so cute love the red gems and how you whipped him up LOL
Hugs
Norine

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails