Dec 18, 2008

Little Lady Bug

Good morning!

Yesterday I shared my little kitty card, and today I'm showing my Ladybug 3x3 card. I love this little bug! She is so cute with that heart on her tummy underneath the flower's petals.


I'm sharing this view of my card, so you can see the dimension of the paper piecing. And, there is just a little peek of the inside of the card too. Each of my 3x3 card bases is SU's basic black cardstock, so I put a white liner inside to finish it off. I added a strip of coordinating patterned paper along with a red sateen flower bloom with a pearl for the center.

Tomorrow morning, I'll share the rest of my Framed Friends 3x3 cards. If you would like to see the other 2 blog posts with them, look here: Here Kitty, Kitty and Puppy Love.

Card details: Framed Friends, Basic Grey's Urban Prairie, Kaiser Kraft Pearls, SU black cardstock, corner rounder & dimensionals, Offray Polka dot ribbon, Copic Markers



On another note, how have your holiday preparations been going? I have been so busy, I haven't even had time to do one of my favorite things lately: blog hop! I'm hoping to get a chance to do that a little tomorrow since we are going to get clobbered with another huge winter storm later today and tomorrow morning... so it looks like another snow day is a pretty big possibility.

If you are planning on stopping into Gina's store in McFarland tomorrow, definitely call first to make sure someone actually made it in. It's looking unlikely that it will even be open since everyone is pretty much saying that we're getting at 6-12" of snow with some freezing rain mixed in there...

The one good thing about all this snow and cold weather is that it gives me time to get some holiday crafting and cooking done, though! My to do list is slowly dwindling down.... so hopefully I'll get several more things done over the weekend off my list.

Have a wonderful day - and be safe during this holiday season!
Jessica

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your adorable little cards! I'll have try the paper piecing next.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails