Dec 10, 2008

I'll never let you go....

Good morning!

The previews continue on this morning... haven't they been fun to see on everyone's blogs? I hope they are getting you excited about Gina's Release Party Thursday night - and shopping when the party is over!

This morning everyone is sharing a unique stamp set from Melanie Muenchinger called Hand in Hand. It's such a cool idea for a stamp set - I can pretty much guarantee that you haven't seen anything like it in the industry yet. The images are all hands in different poses and the sentiments are very versatile. I can't wait to see everyone's interpretation of the stamp set because I made a few cards with it and they are all very different. I'll be sharing the other two cards during Gina's release party....


I stamped the hands in Black Memento ink on Gina's Pure Luxury Cardstock and colored them with Copic markers. Then, I took my Sakura Glitter pen and highlighted the hands to add a little sparkle. Then, I punched it out with the Mega Plain Oval punch and then layered it over a Giga Scalloped Oval Silver punchout. After piercing each scallop, the main image was finished. Believe me, it was done quicker than I could type it!

The sentiment was stampin in Memento ink again and after layering it on some black cardstock and adding some black Darice rhinestones... my card was almost finished. I topped it off with a double ribbon tie on the top of the card - can you tell that I'm loving that look right now? You've seen a lot of that lately here on my blog... lol!

I was thinking of giving this to my husband - thus the black, white & silver papers. But, I think if I had used softer patterned papers, I could easily give this to one of my kids. Because, hey - I'm not letting go of any of the three of those guys! After all who would shovel all the snow if it weren't for Brad, Isaiah, and Ashley? I certainly don't want to do it... *wink*

Here's the links for your blog hopping pleasure....
Thanks for stopping by and see you tomorrow morning with the new Free with Three GinaK Designs stamp set.

Jessica

11 comments:

emilymomto3boys said...

what an elegant card! Fab job!

Melanie said...

Fabulous Jessica !! ( I know, don't cards with this set go FAST??! I was crankin' 'em out today! Say it with me: "LOVE IT!!" LOL!)
hugs!!!

Carolina said...

Love your elegant take on this set...that dp is just perfect to kick it up a notch!

JessicaK said...

Very elegant - i could totally see an anniversary card here too. I can't wait to see more.

Theresa Momber said...

Beautiful, Jessica! I love the way you colored the hands, very subtle, but elegant!

Erika said...

Oooh, the black and white theme is gorgeous!

Kurtis said...

adorable!!

Anonymous said...

Ooooh, I really do like the monotones on this card, Jessica! This set appears to be packed with "feeling"!

Carolyn King said...

beautiful!!!!!!!!

Lee said...

Ohhh so very elegant!!! This set is sure amazing!!

Linsey R said...

amazing, precious, perfert. I'm in love with this new set and love what you've done with it. :) tfs, Jess!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails