Oct 12, 2008

Copic Coloring Fun


Good afternoon!

Wow - I'm loving all your comments on your favorite coloring mediums in last night's post! So far it looks like Colored Pencils and OMS or Baby Oil seems to be in the lead... maybe I need to pull mine out again... heehee! Be sure to leave a comment on yesterday's post, to be entered to win some blog candy!

Yesterday, I mentioned about how much I'm loving Copic Markers right now, so I thought I'd share a couple of images that I've colored recently with them using GinaK's adorable Warm & Cozy Christmas stamp set.

I've talked about my Copic Coloring book before on my blog and thought I'd show another page from it in today's post. I've listed all the colors I used as well. I love doing this for a great reference tool.


To add some sparkle and dimension to the snow, I added liquid applique and glitter before I heat set the applique. It helps control the puff and is so sparkly afterwards - such an easy way to add some sparkle that won't flake off!


Here's the card I made and shared a few weeks ago during Gina's Release party. I used some paper that they were giving away as samples at the Coordinations booth at CHA this summer. I love that texture and wish I knew where it was from...wouldn't you love that Embossing folder? I sanded the edges and the embossed areas to bring out the light pink core color.

Everything else is pretty self-explanatory, so I'll leave it at that.

I have a few classes this week at GinaK Design's Store that I'd like to mention as well.

Tuesday, October 14th (11-1) Fall Acrylic Book $25 *We'll use the Bind-it-All, Basic Grey's Boxer paper & embellishments, and Ranger's Alcohol Inks to make a 6x6 acrylic book. I had to cancel the evening class because of my son's Soccer game - sorry for the inconvenience.

Thursday, October 16th (11-1 or 5:30-7:30) Clear Box Gift Cards $20 *I shared the details of this class in a post earlier this week. You can find out all the details here.

This week's posts will be all about Christmas! I've got 2 Stamp a Stacks coming up this month and am going to share the cards we'll be making at each one. The GinaK SAS will be Tuesday, October 21st & the Stampin UP SAS (held at my home) will be Thursday, October 30th. There are still openings for both classes if you're interested. You can email me for more information.

Have a great night and don't forget to check out yesterday's entry for some fun blog candy!

Jessica




6 comments:

Cat Tidwell said...

Oh love that textured paper! It is awesome! Ihave got to get some of the liquid applique! And just love your coloring Jessica! Awesome creation!

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

These children images you've done are just lovely!!! I came here to check out all the pretty cards you've done with the Gina K Christmas set -- love all you've done with that!! TFS!!!

Jennie said...

Your coloring is outstanding and I love the puffy snow! These images are so stinkin' cute!

Brenda said...

Great job coloring, and your cards are amzaing. I need to get me some copics. TFS

Carolina said...

Wow - these are colored perfectly...so adorable!

Lee said...

Oh man!!!!!!! Why didn't I think to list what color Copics I've used on my images???? Sheesh!! I need to start that! I love your coloring!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails