Oct 20, 2008

Class Schedule for this week

Good evening!

Sorry to get this posted late this week! I didn't get around to it last night and the day has gotten away from me again. We're busy here at home cleaning the kid's rooms and trimming the branches and brush outside. I guess you could say the Fall Cleaning Bug has hit our home! Thankfully, we got a lot done over the last few days and are all ready for a break!


Here's the Schedule for Classes at GinaK Design's Store in McFarland this week:


Tuesday, October 21st: Christmas Stamp a Stack 11-1; 2-4; 5:30-7:30 *Make 12 cards (3 of 4 designs) for $25 or $15 with $50 purchase. Click on link to see photos.


Thursday, October 23rd: Copic Markers 11-1; 5:30-7:30 *Spend 2 hours coloring with Copic Markers learned blending and shading techniques. $15 or $5 with $50 purchase. I'll share these samples in another post tonight.


Friday, October 24th: Stop & Stamp 11-7 *Make 2 cards for $5 or free with $50. I share these cards on Wednesday here on my blog.


If you'd like to reserve your spot at the Christmas Cards or Copic Class, I still have some openings and would love to see you there! Call the store at 608 579-1026 to sign up.


I also teach private classes if there is a class you have missed or want to have scheduled. Call the store and let's set up a date that works for both of us! We'll set up private classes for groups as low as 3 people or up to 10.


Have a great night!
Jessica

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails