Sep 28, 2008

September Birthday Card & Class Schedule

Good evening!

Well, I've been stamping and scrapbooking like crazy this weekend, but... I didn't get the chance to take any photos of what I've been working on! I don't have a good place in my house to take a decent photo of my projects, so I've been trying to get photos at Gina's store or outside on my kid's swingset. I'll be sure to get photos tomorrow!

I promise, there will be new stuff soon - Tuesday night at midnight previews for Gina's October Release Party will begin. I'm so excited about this release - there is such a great variety of stamps in the sets being released, that I just know will appeal to everyone! Be sure to stop by Gina's Forum on Splitcoast for her Party Thursday night from 7-10. I'll be the hostess for another challenge this month. My challenge will go live at 9:00 pm.

So, since I have nothing new to share, I'm going to show a card that I made with the Free with Three stamp set for September. I showed the card during the release party earlier this month but haven't on my blog yet. This set will be available for purchase on Thursday night - otherwise you still have a chance to earn it for free for just a few more days.

I've had a lot of fun with this versatile set - I love these leaves. For this card, I went ultra easy by stamping the leaves in my Fall Leaves Spectrum Pad. No coloring necessary. Then, I took my coordinating SU markers and spritzed them all over the card front with the air brush that SU sells. I took a pencil with a new eraser and dotted the date I wanted to highlight on this little calendar. This is a super easy way to highlight your card recipient's special day, don't you think?

It's Sunday night which is when I share this week's class schedule at GinaK Design's store in McFarland. I don't have any photos of the first two classes taken yet, but I will soon.

Tuesday, September 30 ScorPal (11:30-1:30 and 5:30-7:30) $25
We'll make a card satchel that holds 4 cards with envelopes as well as a Card that doubles as a Gift Card Holder. I'm also adding a card that holds a mini m&m bag that I just found - it's so cute! All materials provided in the class fee.

Thursday, October 2 Halloween Treats (11:30-1:30 and 5:30-7:30) $25
We'll make 3 different treat projects. One will be the treat bag that Gina shared on her blog here. The other 2 will be with some of the tins that Gina sells in her store. All candy and materials are included in the class fee.

Friday, October 3 Peerless Watercolors (11:30-1:30) $15
We'll make these two cards together in the class. A watercolor palette is included in your class fee.





Thanks for stopping by and have a great night! New stuff tomorrow, I promise!! LOL!
Jessica

1 comment:

Cat Tidwell said...

Just gorgeous fall cards Jessica! I love your ideas on all these cards!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails