Jul 18, 2008

Sweet Kitties

Card Details: Cuddles & Hugs (GKD), Versafine Black ink; Clear Embossing Powder; Copic Markers; Bazzil cardstock; Rhinestones; Bridal Flowers from Michaels; RicRac

Hello from CHA!

Gina, Melanie and I have had a blast today - drooling over all the fabulous vender's booths filled with amazing new products! Our feet are sore, but it was well worth it. There's so much more yet to see, so I'm really glad we're here through the rest of the show.

I was Gina's photographer today and got to take lots of photos of her meeting many Splitcoast Stamper's friends. It was really fun for me, meeting so many people who I admire in the stamping community. Watch her blog for photos - I'm sure she'll be sharing them soon!


Since I'm rooming with Gina and Melanie, I thought I'd share a card I made with Melanie's recent set 'Cuddles & Hugs.' This was a card that I designed for a recent Copic Marker Class at the store.

We traced an oval from the giga Marvy punch in pencil and then stamped the leaf all around the oval shape. After the ink was dry, we erased the pencil line and colored. The flowers were colored with Copic markers too.

Have a great night!
Jessica



3 comments:

Cat Tidwell said...

How awesome is this!? I love it! Love the framed oval with the leaves, what a neat idea!

I would sooo love to be there! I think everybody but me IS there this weekend, lol!

Theresa Momber said...

Gorgeous! I love the framed oval. What a great idea.

Hope you are all having a wonderful time!

Anonymous said...

I love this card! But, I love all your cards! :)

I'm here taking care of the shop while you two are having fun at the CHA!
Bring back some fun ideas...I'm sure your head is full of great ideas already!!!
Have fun and don't think of me here WORKING!!
LOL :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails