Jul 10, 2008

Light of the World




Details: Light of the World (Our Daily Bread); Cardstock: SU basic gray; hunter saffron, going gray, artichoke, bordering blue, Whisper White; Watercolor Paper; India Ink; USArtQuest watercolor palettes; Sakura Glitter pen; aqua painter, Krylon Silver Leafing Pen; SU organdy ribbon, Key tab punch & brads; Dollar Store Gems; Cuttlebug & embossing folders

I did some more playing with my new USArtQuest watercolor palettes on these two cards. The first lighthouse was stamped on watercolor paper & the second one was on Stampin Up's Whisper White cardstock. The paints went on both cardstocks beautifully, but I think I like it best on the watercolor paper because of the texture that the paper naturally has.

The cardstock colors are straight from my scrap drawer... I love using up my scraps!

We're back from the waterpark, exhausted and a little sunburned, of course! I look like Rudolf today - my nose is rather red ...

I'll upload a few photos of our trip a little later. They're downloading now... hopefully I got some good ones of everyone!

Jessica

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails