Pages

Jun 21, 2012

TCM June Release blog hop!


Welcome to the big The Craft's Meow June release blog hop!

Today, all the new stamp sets are available for purchase right HERE!  To celebrate, we are having a big blog hop with all the designers showing off some more projects with the new stamp sets and how well they work together.  If you arrived on my blog from Jen's blog you're right on track for today's event!  If not, please consider starting at TCM's company blog for all the links.  You'll want to hop along with us and leave comments as you go so you can win the entire release!  (all details on that fun tidbit are included on TCM's blog!)

My first card uses three of the new stamp sets: Stitched Flowers, Lovely Labels 14, and God's Blessings.  I kept layering and adding little embellishments until it finally felt finished to me!

Card Details
Stamps: Lovely Labels 14; Stitched flowers; God's Blessings (TCM)
Ink: Versafine black

Card stock: Cosmo Cricket patterned
Other: Sewing machine; MFT Fishtail banner dies; Spellbinder label 14 dies; Copic markers; Seam binding ribbon; Martha Stewart butterfly punch; recollection flower; wild orchid flower; button; SU cording; copper nailheads

My next card shows three stamp sets too: Stitched Flowers, Stitched Sentiments, and Lovely Labels 14.

Card Details
Stamps: Lovely Labels 14: Stitched flowers; Stitched Sentiments (TCM)
Ink: Versafine black

Card stock: Cosmo Cricket patterned
Other: Sewing machine; copic markers; silk ribbon; button; lace; Spellbinder label 14 die
Next up on today's hop is Gayatri, one of our guest designer's for this month!


Here's the entire blog hop link list for your reference:




Happy hopping!
Jessica



65 comments:

  1. These are beautiful Jessica.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both projects are so nice, Jessica! Thanks for all your inspiration this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards Gayatri. I love the beautiful lace and ribbons you have used. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These cards are so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, these are so beautiful! You make the most amazing bows! Love these cards & the new stamps! ~H

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the cards, especially the blue one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are beautiful! Love how you combined so many of the sets! I think my favorite is the second one. It's so bold and I love that lace!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are beautiful! Love how you combined so many of the sets! I think my favorite is the second one. It's so bold and I love that lace!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are so beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh goodness, both of these cards are so very lovely. no way to pick a fave as they are such wonderful creations! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a cute card! I really love how the flower pops out from the green background :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love how you combined several images from the different new releases! Beautiful cards & great detail!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Weenie Thomas6/21/2012 12:27 PM

    Fantastic set of cards.Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  14. both cards using crft meow's new set are gorgeous but my favorite is the first-the colours gem so well and that cross is just so perfect

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your cards are absolutely stunning! The colors and the layers blend together to create masterpieces!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awww, I love every detail and element of these cards, especially that gorgeous lace!

    ReplyDelete
  17. These are just so beautiful. What lovely ways to use those labels!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very nice cards!!! I love the colors you used. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  19. These are beautiful, Jessica!! I love the color combos you used and all of the embellishments are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  20. wow these are gorgeous!!! I love them both so much! The colors are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow! You've got such a creative eye for design--very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Ok,so I totally didn't realize whose blog I was commenting on! HI!!!! Of course I would be impressed by your super awesome sense of design! Ha! I've so enjoyed getting back into the swing of all things crafty in blogland! So lovely to "see" you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love your card, and love how the TCM stamps fit with the dies. Gorgeous!
    Sierra

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love you choice of colors and patterns. I especially LOVE the dark brown ribbon!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I really like how you combined the sets together!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love the deep rich colors you've used, and these stamps are precious.
    Karen L

    ReplyDelete
  27. super super beautiful cards! love them all

    luanne

    ReplyDelete
  28. Beautiful cards! I love that cross.. its so simple and elegant. Thanks for sharing your awesome designs!

    Susan
    http://scrapathousandwords.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  29. wow love how you combined the different stamp sets on your card...very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Love your cards. The colors are beautiful and the brads add a special touch!

    Sandy
    http://simplycraftycreationsbysandys.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  31. Jessica these are beautiful cards - I cannot get over how the design on the dp under the Labels 14 stamp appears to change with the overlay of the stamped design.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  32. Stunning! Absolutely gorgeous cards!!! I love the bold banners and the cross!!! So so pretty! Your second one is gorgeous too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Beautiful cards--I like how you used so many stamps from different sets.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Both are so wonderfully elegant! Love the first one especially!!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Your cards are quite lovely. Very nice layering of elements from different stamp sets and your use of texture and fabric. All you DT members are so talented! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Very nice work! Love these stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  37. This month's release is so fun! Especially love the stitched flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  38. What cute cards. Love the colors you used and the touch of lace to the card. Great job

    ReplyDelete
  39. Wow...your projects are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Your cards are beautifully designed! The papers, colors, and details really highlight these new stamp sets.

    ReplyDelete
  41. Your cards are so beautiful. Love the stamps, papers, embellishments, and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  42. Love your cards. The layering nd textures are endless =)

    ReplyDelete
  43. great cards - love the layering with your DSP!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Both of these are beautiful Jessica. I really the God's Blessing set.

    ReplyDelete
  45. Love the layering. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  46. There are so many pretty details to see you your cards, Jessica!

    ReplyDelete
  47. Two lovely cards, I love the labels stamp set : )

    ReplyDelete
  48. What gorgeous cards you've made!

    ReplyDelete
  49. Love how you combined Labels 14 and the stitched images. They go so well together.

    ReplyDelete
  50. love all your cards. clever use of sets combining them together! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  51. Love both your cards, but I especially like that you made the first one in brown: not a color that I think of using, so it's nice to see it used so beautifully!!

    ReplyDelete
  52. What great cards - inspirational.

    ReplyDelete
  53. These cards are sooo lovely. Deep, rich colors.

    ReplyDelete
  54. Love your cards! These new sets are on my radar now!

    ReplyDelete
  55. Wonderful cards. Love your choice of colors and expressions.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I appreciate hearing from you!