Pages

Apr 24, 2012

You are Treasured


Good morning!

The sentiment on my card today is a favorite of mine - it's something I say to my own kids and my students at school often because I want all children AND adults to know the truth that we are all God's treasures.  What a thought that is, isn't it?  It comes from the new Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Treasured stamp set.  Those cute little birds on the tree branch from One of a Kind are pretty sweet too, aren't they?

Card Details
Stamps: One of a Kind; Treasured (SNSS)
Ink: Memento; Versafine

Card stock: PTI white: DCWV Linen Closet mat stack
Other: Spellbinder classic & petite oval dies; copics; SU ribbon; lace; wild orchid flowers

Have a great day!
Jessica

1 comment:

  1. Love those birds, Jessica, and you have coloured them beautifully. They really 'pop' against the soft colour of the card.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I appreciate hearing from you!