Pages

Dec 27, 2011

Bright Future: Happy New Year!


Hi there!

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas with your family and loved ones!  I have been enjoying myself and have been taking some time to just relax and enjoy my family.  It's such a joy not to have to be anywhere or do anything specific - just to hang out...  Normally, I only have a few days off around Christmas but now with teaching I feel so spoiled having almost 2 weeks off from work!

My card today using a few Layers of Color stamp sets: Encouragement and Fruitful Harvest. In light of the end of 2011 and looking forward to 2012 - I thought this sentiment was fitting for this season!

Card Details
Stamps: Fruitful Harvest; Encouragement (LOC)
Ink: Versafine; Memento

Card stock: Stampin Up solid and patterned; Copic Xpress it white
Other: Sewing machine; lace; seam binding ribbon; copics; Spellbinder oval dies

Have a wonderful day and Happy New Year!
Jessica

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Jessica - so bright and vibrant! What a great sentiment for the New Year! Thanks for sharing! {{{hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card, the colors are vivid and the sentiment is right on. Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful - love the cheerful colours both in the fruit and the dp., they contrast so stunningly with the more somber colours of the sentiment.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I appreciate hearing from you!